Friday, December 13, 2013

What a great idea to get the whole family involved. I wonder if I can get my 16 year old to paint her hand though. lol I'm sure if I had Eric do it she would!!!

By lieblingsdecke
By lieblingsdecke

Download whole gallery
Cool quilt
Cool quilt

Download whole gallery
Beautiful Colors and love the binding. Red Pepper Quilts
Beautiful Colors  and love the binding. Red Pepper Quilts

Download whole gallery
What a great idea to get the whole family involved. I wonder if I can get my 16 year old to paint her hand though. lol I'm sure if I had Eric do it she would!!!
What a great idea to get the whole family involved. I wonder if I can get my 16 year old to paint her hand though. lol I'm sure if I had Eric do it she would!!!

Download whole gallery
Gorgeous
Gorgeous

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment