Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ornaments gathered with ribbons! Cute idea for Christmas decor. I'm probably going to do this for Christmas, since I don't have a whole lot of room for Christmas decorations! :):).

Have these next to each seat and have everyone list things they are thankful for. Then share them. Will do them next year! #Thanksgiving
Have these next to each seat and have everyone list things they are thankful for. Then share them. Will do them next year! #Thanksgiving

Download whole gallery
Quilt
Quilt

Download whole gallery
quilt
quilt

Download whole gallery
stunning!
stunning!

Download whole gallery
Ornaments gathered with ribbons! Cute idea for Christmas decor. I'm probably going to do this for Christmas, since I don't have a whole lot of room for Christmas decorations! :):).
Ornaments gathered with ribbons!  Cute idea for Christmas decor.  I'm probably going to do this for Christmas, since I don't have a whole lot of room for Christmas decorations! :):).

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment