Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cute! I made something similar, but painted an old frame with crackle paint and made it into a cork board and I also made a chalk board with corks around the frame for a wedding recently, so easy!

Valentine
Valentine

Download whole gallery
Love this!! SO easy,too! media-cache-ak0.p...
Love this!!  SO easy,too! media-cache-ak0.p...

Download whole gallery
quilt blocks
quilt blocks

Download whole gallery
Cute! I made something similar, but painted an old frame with crackle paint and made it into a cork board and I also made a chalk board with corks around the frame for a wedding recently, so easy!
Cute! I made something similar, but painted an old frame with crackle paint and made it into a cork board and I also made a chalk board with corks around the frame for a wedding recently, so easy!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment